Contact Skull Works
For more information on pricing, plaques,
camo dip, or shipping don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 586-557-1465 or
How to drop off.
1. Please call the number at the bottom of any of the pages to schedule a drop off time.
2. Neck needs to be severed between the skull and the
first vertebrae, make sure this is done with a knife, not a saw, as to not damage the skull.
3. Freeze skull or skeleton if you can
(not that important if you are dropping off).
4. Have at least 20% deposit for skulls, & at least 50% for all skeleton work ready upon dropping off.
5. Final payment must be received before any skulls or skeletons will leave to store.
How to ship
SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Animal must be skinned prior to shipping. It helps to keep the shipping weight down.
2. Neck needs to be severed between the skull and the first vertebrae, make sure this is done with a knife, not a saw, not to damage skull.
3. Skulls must reach us within 3 days, always ship on a Monday or Tuesday to be safe.
4. Place skull in 2 plastic bags
5. Wrap the bagged skull in newspaper
6. Freeze solid, for at least 3 days
7. Place in shipping box, (Preferably in a plastic tote I can ship it back to you in) stuff with packing material
8. Make sure your business name and other information we need is packed on the box or inside. Make sure you write down exactly what type of service you want done, ie clean and whitened with a arrowhead plaque, etc.
9. A 50% deposit must be made on all shipped skulls or skeletons.
10. Call to let us know to expect the shipment.
11. Return shipping not included in the price of the skull.
12. Final payment must be received and cleared before any skulls will be shipped back to the customer.
Payment can be made by either check, money order, or credit card.
(DO NOT send cash through the mail.)
32940 Haff Ct.
Warren MI 48093
Skull Works is not responsible or holds any liablity to any skulls or skeletons damaged during shipping.